We are delighted to offer replacement trampoline parts and accessories for universal trampolines:, , , , , trampoline and along with and other .
Trampoline Parts Replacement: It is important to keep all trampoline parts in good condition for atrampoline to provide the best bounce possible. Fun Spot offers compatibletrampoline parts for almost any trampoline brand in the market such asJumpKing, Bazoongi, Hedstrom, Leisure Kingdom, Jump Pro, Sky Bouncer, Rave,NBF, Bollinger, and many others.
The sizes we cater for are , , , and . We are 100% Irish owned business and can offer advice on how to , to ensure you order the right replacement trampoline product and to help you fit your trampoline parts. We have most items in stock and those items will be delivered the next working day within Ireland if ordered before 1pm Mon - Friday, or you can choose to pick up from store if you live nearby and wish to collect from us at our collection point in North Co. Wexford.
Refer to PARTS LIST for identification of parts.
WARNING: 2 adults in good physical condition are required for the following assembly. Wear proper shoes and maintain balance to prevent a fall. Failure to follow all instructions and warnings exactly may result in serious injury.
1. Lay out all trampoline parts in groups (just like picture).
2. Begin by attaching two leg extensions to assemble one “W” shape leg
with rail screws.
3. To assemble top rail, attach all the top rails using the top rail screws to fasten then together.
4. Continue until you from a large circle. Joining the last link may require two or more adults in good physical condition. With a second person holding the opposite end, bring both sides of the circle firmly together and make them secured.
5. Attach the "W" leg assembly to the top frame. This is the KEY step: top rail B (short one, without welded tubes) must be placed firmly inside the "W" leg assembly, that's very important (just like picture).
6. Attach the leg assemblies making all secured.
7. Attach the "W' leg to the top frame and secure with rail screws.
8. Now the frame assembly is complete.
More than Just Trampolines
Quality Trampolines & Trampoline Replacement Parts for Most Trampolines and Much More...